UT Extension serves the citizens of Anderson County with educational programs in the areas of Agriculture, Family and Consumer Sciences, Community Resource Development, and 4-H Youth Development. We are an outreach branch of the University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture, providing research-based solutions and information to the citizens of Tennessee.
Responsibility – Contact
- County Director & Family and Consumer Sciences – Laura Clark
- 4-H Youth Development – Donna Carter
- Agriculture – Seth Whitehouse
- TNCEP – Breeanna Standford
- Administrative Assistant – Angela Elliott
The Anderson County Extension Office is located in Clinton, Tennessee with Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm